Without the support we receive from our local community, we wouldn’t be able to help bring improvements to our brilliant hospitals. With the support of schools like yours, we can!
We’d love to hear from you if your school is interested in supporting ACT – we’ll let you know how
we can support you in return.
There are so many ways your school or college can get involved and support us. Here are our top
- Host a non-uniform day, or wear your pyjamas for the day!
- Get active and plan a sponsored walk around your playground.
- Hold a bake sale or bake off competition and enjoy lots of tasty treats
- Join our build-a-robot challenge for your chance to feature in your local newspaper.
- Does your school organise a play, sports day or Christmas concert? Boost your support by having a bucket collection on the day.
We’d love to hear your own ideas and plans so please get in touch.
How can we help?
Our team are on hand to help with your fundraising and support your efforts. Get in touch at
firstname.lastname@example.org to speak to a member of our team about your ideas.
We can provide fundraising resources such as collection boxes, balloons, banners for you to display
during your fundraising. Please contact us to arrange collection or delivery.
At ACT we have a wonderful team of volunteers who would be more than happy to visit your school
and deliver an assembly, explaining to pupils what we do and how your support will make a
difference at Addenbrooke’s.